Grand Junction, Delta, Montrose, Rifle, Glenwood Springs, Colorado | Spectrum Sound™
Background & Call Holding Music
music solution for:
LOBBIES & RECEPTION AREAS
SPAS & SALONS
MUSEUMS & EXHIBIT HALLS
PUBLIC GATHERING PLACES
& MANY MORE!!!
Music is essential to creating the distinct brand identity your Company needs for success. Research has proven that the right music can enhance your Company's image, create a welcoming mood and boost employee productivity.
- DMX Music™ is a commercial product, tailored specifically for your business needs. Unlike some consumer satellite radio services, you will never hear any commercials or annoying DJ chatter. Just one hit song after another in digital quality sound. OVER 100 CHANNELS & MUSIC STYLES!
- Your DMX Music™ satellite system utilizes a fixed, industrial 1-meter dish, LNB and receiver. Unlike mobile satellite radio systems, your DMX is not subject to the service interruptions, skips, and other “hiccups” that are common with consumer satellite radio.
- As the preferred commercial music service provider to more than 30 airlines and 180,000 businesses in 100 countries today, DMX Music™ has the ability to enhance your business image and connect you with customers.
- More than just music, DMX offers a variety of products and services to help you establish the brand identity your business needs for success.
- DMX Music™ is brought to you locally by Spectrum Sound. Should you require assistance, help is just a phone call away!
- Referral Program: Refer your business associates to Spectrum Sound. If they sign up or purchase other services from us, we’ll give you a month FREE!
- With DMX, all royalties are collected through your monthly subscription fee. You do not have to remit fees to a third party and you can rest at ease knowing that your music is 100% legal (see below*).
DMX Satellite Music Channels (PDF Download)
Holiday Offerings (PDF Download)
*If you are a business owner / manager, here is something you should know:
When copyrighted music is played (performed) for customers in a commercial establishment such as yours, agencies such as ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and others, lawfully collect royalties on behalf of artists for that music. The laws associated with these royalties are complex and can be very confusing.
With DMX Music™, all royalties are collected through your monthly music subscription, and you can rest assured that your music is completely legal and that your business is in full compliance with all applicable laws. If you wish, an attractive placard is available for display at your place of business to let others know that your company is in full legal compliance.
If you find another music service at a substantially lower price, do your homework!
Chances are that the service does not pay those royalties on your behalf, and your business could be subject to hefty fines or litigation.
For the reasons above, it is also unlawful to play copyrighted CD’s or other music media for customers in your place of business.
For more information about public performance of copyrighted music, visit www.ascap.com, www.bmi.com and www.sesac.com.
Call us at 970-640-4738, Fax us at 1-888-280-5215,
or fill out our online contact form.